Monday, July 19, 2021

Waterloo British Heavy Cavalry

 The Life Guard and The Blues





Revell figures, very nice indeed. Lively poses. You might have noticed some missing plumes. I bought a bag of these on eBay, and the plumes were already removed. I think the original idea was to make them Austrian.
I also finished off another unit of Dragoons, these only needing some wax.



Again, these figures aren’t painted historically, but they are so nice as is. I especially like the dapple grey horses, done in enamels.


******

I found a few more pix.




2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of figure painting! Your buildings in the background are wonderful too.

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stokes. I have had the painting bug lately. I guess I’m getting used to the shut downs.

    ReplyDelete