Monday, December 8, 2014

An Update. Finally!




I've left things sit for almost 2 years, so I really should post more pix. Right now I'm trying to do this with a mobile android device, so I'm a little dubious about the success of this endeavour. I may have to wait for the library to open and use their desktop machines (I've been cable tv and home internet free since the New Year. I think tv's pretty lousy and I was only watching the History Channel and the Military Channel and they aren't worth $60 a month. Espescially since History Channel mostly plays crap like Ancient Aliens.)Anyway, here's some pix

oops

Well it's the next day and I'm at the library...

And this post should have been first today...

Oh well, here's a few pictures:

These are some odd projects I've been working on. The first are Italeri Saracen camel mounted warriors. The elephants are knick knacks from the ubiquitous Dollar Store, that I added plasticine howdas, armour and accoutrements to. A handfull of old brittle Airfix figures are along for the ride.
The last grouping are Parthians in 25mm from Warrior miniatures.

Note: This is a repost from a couple years back. I was putting labels on my posts and somehow I changed the date for this one. I couldn't change it back, so instead of deleting it, I figured I'd just repost it. Oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment